HIGH PRESSURE DIE CASTING
Die cast prototypes and small series in aluminium, magnesium and zinc
Using the high pressure die casting process, prototypes and small series can be cast in aluminium, magnesium and zinc in only 4 - 8 weeks.
Following the casting process, we offer CNC post-processing of the cast items on state-of-the-art CNC machining centers, including measurements and documentation.
The process is based on a conventional high pressure die cast process but by simplifying the tool and using unhardened steel inserts both tool prices and delivery times can be reduced. With the low tool costs and short production times, this process is particularly suited for the production of prototypes as well as small series productions.
- Professional support/close dialog in the design phase
- Delivery time from 4-8 working weeks
- Low tooling investments
- Die cast properties for optimal prototyping tests
- Fast and cheap tooling changes can be carried out
- Rapid pilot-runs for fast market introduction
- Short-run manufacturing of only 100 - 1.000 parts
After casting we offer a number of different post treatments:
- Heat treatments
- CNC machining
- Measurement and documentation
- X-Ray Analysis
- Surface treatments